As a family medical practice, we focus on providing the whole family with personalised and quality healthcare.
- Minor surgical procedures – skin biopsies, removal of skin lesions, repair of lacerations and cryotherapy in the privacy of our treatment room.
- Immunisations— important in protecting your family against harmful diseases. Our friendly nurses take care of all your immunisation needs. Their kind and caring approach to anxious patients help to ease the stress of immunisations. We also provide all childhood immunisations, teen immunisations and adult immunisations.
- Sports Medicine/Muscular-skeletal problems—Our GP’s are available to help with injuries sustained during sport and other muscular/skeletal problems or to prevent injuries occurring or re-occurring.
- Men’s Health – Our GPs are available daily to discuss all your health issues such as prostate, cholesterol, depression or anxiety, fitness and nutrition.
- Palliative care— Our GP’s provide care to patients with serious illnesses. In conjunction with specialists, hospitals and/or palliative care nursing staff our GP’s assist in improving quality of life, lessening pain, controlling symptoms and providing support for patients and their families.
- Chronic disease management – Our GPs and Nurses are committed to design GP Management Plans that are designed for patients with chronic complex conditions, such as Asthma, Diabetes, Cancer, Cardiovascular disease that require a structured approach. Please discuss with your doctor or nurse.